Together with your team, you determine the winning purchasing strategy for one of our product groups.
Wat ga jij doen
How do I become a Buyer at Coolblue?
Do you get energy from negotiating conditions of purchase and making unique deals? Keep reading. Claudia will explain how you become a Buyer at Coolblue.
You enjoy doing this
- Negotiating with your suppliers to bring in great supplier deals for Coolblue.
- Building lasting relationships with your suppliers. Together, you’ll make short-term and long-term plans.
- Analyzing sales reports and market data.
- Crushing the records of previous campaigns with a new, improved campaign that you launched in collaboration with the Media Consultant from your team.
- Giving a presentation to an international delegation for the yearly contract negotiations.
- Giving high fives all around when the promotions you organized turn out to work really well.
- Taking care of the product category with your team.
Wie zoeken wij
You recognize yourself in the following
- Speaking German as well as English (or Dutch) is second nature to you.
- University or higher professional education, preferably a business-oriented program.
- Passionate about negotiating and a winner's mentality.
- First experience in category management, purchasing, or product management would be nice but is definitely not required since we give you the time to learn it from scratch.
- Not afraid of the responsibility that comes with important contract negotiations.
- A born networker, preferably with contacts in a relevant market already.
- Extremely result-oriented and a real deal-maker.
- You see opportunities based on the data you analyze to make better deals each time.
Wat bieden wij
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- With over 30 training courses in our own Coolblue University, you can become a little bit better every day.
- An extraordinarily good work environment, with freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, awesome team activities, and an informal, playful department.
- Retirement plan.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
- Challenging work to really immerse yourself in, so you sometimes forget you’re even working.
- A flat organization in the broadest sense of the word. You can just go and have a drink with the boss.
Wie zijn wij