Are you ready for a new challenge?
What you are going to do
As the Senior C++ developer you will be situated within our ambitious Core Development team. You will be working on maintaining and developing our in-house built trading applications. You will be responsible for maintenance and optimizations on our core systems and be given opportunities to bring new ideas to the table assist our traders and daily operations. You will be situated in a small and agile team with the ability to execute ideas quickly and will be in close contact with traders, risk managers and other stakeholders within the firm.
Who we are looking for
- Extensive C++ development experience in an Agile software environment;
- Extensive experience with Multi-threading and working with and improving Legacy code;
- Experience in designing and implementing windows-based applications using MFC library in
- MS Visual Studio;
- Experience in building large-scale, robust, and highly optimized client-server applications;
- Experience in designing and managing MS SQL;
- Ability to work independently and in teams. Communicating clear and concisely to both
- technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Willingness to commit to time-critical projects and delivery thereof;
- Passionate about coding as seasoned career in software development as opposed to management;
- Academically educated in computer science, mathematics, engineering or other related fields.
What we offer
- We offer a unique opportunity in one of the most exciting and ever-changing industries with endless learning and growing possibilities;
- Competitive compensation;
- We offer a relaxed but highly driven work atmosphere;
- Travel costs to and from work are compensated;
- In-house meals (a fully stocked fridge);
- In-house bar;
- Regular team lunches and dinners.
Who we are
Accent Circonflexe Groupe was founded in 1992 as a proprietary trading firm, based in the heart of Amsterdam. Due to successful operations, the company enjoyed steady growth from the onset. With the turn of the century Accent evolved from floor to screen-based trading. Accent Pointe is a subsidiary of Accent Circonflexe Groupe.