SMS is one of the top & few companies who has excellent operation capability at both Amsterdam and Liege gateways with the largest freight capacity from/to Asia & China. Our vision is to be a well-known Asian brand to lead global logistics and transportation services in Europe.
What are you going to do?
For this position, your responsibilities would be, but not be limited to, the following,
- Air Export freight handling & administration in accordance with our internal procedures. Include order entry, booking & pick up arrangement, freight consolidation and documentation creation, billing administration for outgoing and incoming invoices.
- To communicate proactively with our customers, suppliers and overseas partners.
- To establish and extend the relationship with airlines and local GSAs
- To be responsible the procurement and the development of our road freight products, sourcing for qualified partners, include Domestic and International services.
- Other assignments by managements.
Who are we looking for?
- 1-2 years of experience in Logistics industry / freight forwarding industry preferred.
- Good team player and self-motivated.
- Organizational and decision-making skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Be able to write and speak in English and Dutch.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary, bonus package and pension scheme.
- A friendly, international collaborative work environment.
- A chance to be part of a fast-growing organization
- Opportunities for professional development & ongoing learning
About the company
SMS Global Logistics was established in August 2017 by a group of committed & senior executives in the international forwarding & logistics business. In response to the emerging demands for the trades between Europe and Asia and the complexity of global supply-chain, the Taiwanese-born founders of SMS Global Logistics set out to specialize as a hub between the two continents, and to position the SMS Brand as “Your Best Supply-Chain Management Specialist to connect Europe and Asia”.