What you will do
- General HR tasks management (recruiting, illness, payroll, on/off boarding process, supporting employees)
- Set up & update HR regulations and more task/projects in HR
Who you are
- Completed education in HRM / Business Administration with HBO or above
- Have at least 0-3 year of HR experience
- Have in-depth knowledge of Dutch Labour law
- Have good organizational and administrative skills (MS Office skills)
- Hard working and patience
- Great communicator and Team player
- Master both Dutch and English language
What we offer
- Competitive basic salary (changed based on experience) and annual bonus
- Growing, dynamic and international working environment
- Opportunities for professional development in the field
Who we are
LX Pantos Logistics aims to join the ranks of world-famous logistics businesses based on an innovative mindset and a willingness to face every challenge.
We provide comprehensive logistics services to about 13,000 customers in various industries, such as electronics, machinery, chemicals, oil refining, construction, distribution, food, energy, and fashion.
LX Pantos creates and provides world-class service to meet customers’ needs.
This is a basic philosophy applied to all the services that LX Pantos provides to customers.