If you are dynamic, positive, know how to communicate effectively, and are also extremely organized, self-motivated and have a strong interest in HR – please apply!
What you will do
Human Resources Intern will work in our office in Utrecht. You will report to the HR Manager EMEA and will be focused on Talent Acquisition tasks while being exposed to a complete scope of HR functions. You will gain valuable HR experience while contributing to and supporting our global workforce. You will work in a high-energy, exciting and multi-cultural environment with an open family vibe. Working hard and playing hard go hand in hand at AJC. You must be someone who can complement our culture and energy.
- 20 hours minimum per week.
- Duration: Minimum 1-2 months with possible extensions.
- Flexible working schedule available to accommodate class schedules.
- Researching the market
- Creating, updating, and managing job descriptions.
- Sourcing and filtering candidate resumes for open roles.
Who we are looking for
- Strong attention to detail to accomplish tasks thoroughly and accurately.
- Sensitivity to and ability to adhere to strict confidentiality.
- Ability to independently plan, organize and prioritize effectively.
- Must be able to meet deadlines easily.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy and advanced Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Energetic and fun-loving personality. A great sense of humor is a huge plus!
- Previous international experience or exposure is required.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Current university students pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management.
What you will gain
- You will work in a fast-paced, fun, and open work environment.
- You will be part of our diverse workforce spanning the globe including 40 nationalities and speaking 36 languages.
- You will be exposed to international trade and the complete supply chain.
- You will gain valuable real-world experience in the full scope of all Human Resource functions.
- You will have the opportunity to make an impact and leave your mark on our team!
Who we are
AJC is a world leader in frozen and refrigerated food products, marketing poultry, pork, meat, seafood, vegetables, and fruits around the globe. Our business and customers are located across more than 140 countries on six continents. Our multicultural workforce represents over 37 nationalities speaking more than 36 languages. For more than 45 years, we have focused on one goal — making our clients more successful. To learn more about AJC, visit our website at www.ajcfood.com.