Are you looking to kick-start your career? Would you like to work for an international, ambitious and growing organisation in Rotterdam? Flo Group offers a great opportunity for young and ambitious professionals to start a long-term Consultancy career in the world of international logistics solution implementation.
What are you going to do
In the Associate Consultant, you will embark on a 24-month program, which includes working on dynamic projects, on-the-job and formal training and mentorship & coaching. This will enable you to gain more insights in our business and connect you with peers and senior consultants from across the globe. Beyond learning, you will be making real contributions to our business from day one. The experience is fast paced, challenging and exciting and you will be expected to deliver real results to make an impact.
The role will be based in Rotterdam so you must be prepared to live within easy commute of the Rotterdam office. Post Covid times, you will be expected to travel during the week as and when required by client project demands.
The Flo Junior Program is based on the following pillars:
- On-the-job learning on complex projects at well-known brands and customers
- Personal & professional development on hard and soft skillset
- Individual mentoring & coaching by senior consultants
- Structural evaluation and feedback moments
Who are we looking for
We are looking for recent graduates who can bring diverse perspectives and enjoy working in high performing, multi-cultural teams. You have or are:
- A recent graduate, at least Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, IT, Business or similar
- Maximum 2 years of working experience
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in Dutch, English and preferably one other language
- Live close to Rotterdam and must be able to work freely across the EU
- High learning agility with the ability to adapt and integrate to fast moving and dynamic environment
- Smart, eager to learn, inquisitive, self-starting, pragmatic, entrepreneurial and a team player
- You show perseverance, you take ownership and you thrive on change and improvement
What do we offer
- A full-time employment program that starts in Rotterdam
- Working at an international, ambitious company in diverse and high performing teams
- Working with and for big brands on challenging projects
- Be part of a growing company with an informal, open and friendly atmosphere
- Combination of working from home and meeting colleagues @ the office
- Opportunity to become an expert on logistics solutions and project management
Who we are
Leading consultancy enabling logistics excellence for some of the world’s most complex supply chains
Flo is the unification of the largest group of IT experts, specialist logistics consultants, business advisors and change management experts in one entity. We work with organisations to drive on-going value by solving complex business and supply chain problems. Our team enables the required business and technology change initiatives, delivering roadmaps, solutions and projects that drive optimised logistics performance.
We act with the principle of “One Company” worldwide meaning we ensure the best resources from across our Group are deployed to our clients projects.