SMS is one of the top & few companies who has excellent operation capability at both Amsterdam and Liege gateways with the largest freight capacity from/to Asia & China. Our vision is to be a well-known Asian brand to lead global logistics and transportation services in Europe.
What are you going to do?
For this position, your responsibilities would be, but not be limited to, the following,
- Managing employee related matters including payroll, bonus, pension, employee insurance, recruitment, employment contract, holiday leave, on-board and off-board, etc.
- Set up and update company HR related policies and procedures.
- Assist the director to deliver on company salary structure and HR strategy.
- Consult with team leads to Implement performance management, training plan, and organizational learning & development.
- Maintain and update employee records and databases.
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions.
- Forecast hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly.
- Cooperate with external salary service company with monthly/annual salary administration.
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
- At least 1-2 years of related experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines and Dutch labor legislation.
- Proven ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Be able to write and speak in English and Dutch.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary, bonus package and pension scheme.
- A friendly, international, collaborative work environment.
- A chance to be part of a fast-growing organization.
- Opportunities for professional development & ongoing learning.
About the company
SMS Global Logistics was established in August 2017 by a group of committed & senior executives in the international forwarding & logistics business. In response to the emerging demands for the trades between Europe and Asia and the complexity of global supply-chain, the Taiwanese-born founders of SMS Global Logistics set out to specialize as a hub between the two continents, and to position the SMS Brand as “Your Best Supply-Chain Management Specialist to connect Europe and Asia”.