At Caldic Nederland we are looking for a Customer Development Manager.
The Customer Development Manager ( CDM) Industrial Markets Netherlands will reinforce the Dutch sales team ‘Industrial Markets ‘ and contribute to the expansion of commercial sales activities with customers and prospects. The CDM Industrial markets will report directly to the Sales Leader.
- Accountable for profitability- and sales revenue- growth with existing customers and prospects
- Take ownership of strategies and targets that will lead to accelerated growth of customers in his assigned market segment: gain, valorize and share market insights
- Responsible for prices and quotation for own customer pool, including the promotion and sales of the whole Caldic offers.
- Responsible for elaborating and following of account planning for assigned key customers.
- Plan and forecast segment sales.
- Extensively reports market trends and sales activities through CRM: customer landscape- and battlefield- mapping, opportunity funnel management, account planning
Competencies /Knowledge/skills and experience
- Perseverance and result focus
- Customer centricity, insightful and desire to truly understand the customers’ need in order to assure inspiring solution propositions.
- Entrepreneurship and eagerness to learn
- Passionate about negotiating in a chemical environment
- Networking and market oriented
Knowledge/skills and experience
- The possession of a chemical bachelor- or master- degree certification is required
- Passionate to join a commercial-technical environment with 0-5 year experience
- Extensive verbal and written knowledge of Dutch and English
- Commercial flair
• A multi-faceted challenge in a successful, multinational chemical distributor.
• A position in a team, working on Caldic’s strategic growth pillars.
• An inspiring working atmosphere in a stable company.
• Walking the talk ‘Because we care’ you’ll experience a warm onboarding period, guided by a Caldic buddy.
• A growing salary package and extended package deal (laptop/smartphone for private use, ...), a company car, yearly bonus plan, a pension plan, discount on health insurance for you and your family, home-office budget.
• Self-development opportunities through Caldic’s internal job market as well as a wide range of training courses (You’ll take part of a 2 year learning journey in our Caldic Academy)
• A good work-life balance, including flexible working hours , 24 vacation days and homeworking.
Every day hundreds of thousands of people around the world are in touch with a food, pharma, personal care or industrial product that has been handled with care by Caldic. At Caldic we are the linking pin, connecting people, products and solutions for a better world. But we go beyond connecting to ensure we deliver on our business partners' requirements for added-value R&D, manufacturing and packaging solutions, while minimizing the environmental impact. This makes Caldic the partner of choice in innovative and sustainable solutions in life science and specialty chemicals. Our tagline ‘Because we care' underlines our commitment to our people, our business partners and our planet. On a daily basis around 1200 Caldic employees go the extra mile to deliver value-add solutions. Caldic is present in 19 countries in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.