Your tasks as Marketing Intern
The Marketing Team works on a variety of tasks which means you can gain a lot of experience. They are also closely working with the departments Sales and Supply Chain, whereby you could also learn from other teams. During this internship you will support the Marketing Team on various projects, immediately putting your knowledge and skills into practice. Your main tasks will be:
· Being an all-round support for our Brand Managers, who are working on launching new products and shaping the marketing strategy for their category. In this context you could be working on new artworks for one of our new innovations or reshaping our current portfolio.
· Partnering up with our Digital Marketing Intern to increase our online visibility and accessibility, by for example working on our website.
· Being the timekeeper for various projects of the cross-functional teams making sure each step is finalized within the given timeframe. You will also follow through on projects finalizing them with success.
What you’ll bring with you
What you can expect
· We offer you the opportunity to look behind the scenes of a successful FMCG company and work closely together with the Marketing Team.
· You’ll have the possibility to do your internship by hybrid working, which offers you flexibility.