You think you can do IT ? Are you the IT Specialist that would like to learn in a fast changing environment called the hospitality industry? As a supplier to the 4 and 5 star hotels in EMEA and APAC we share a passion for all that is needed to keep the customer happy.
What are you going to do?
We rely on our IT systems like any other company. Would you like to join us on this journey, using technological skills to make us more efficient? You will oversee our current systems and assets, assist with upgrades and fixes, and provide training and support as needed. Extensive knowledge extensive of computer hardware and software, network maintenance, and advanced industry knowledge to keep us on the cutting edge. Together with our IT manager, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and system improvements
- Enable faster and smarter business processes and employee productivity
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
- Serve as the subject matter expert supporting MAC OSX, Windows, and all common office software and applications, such as Microsoft, Adobe and G-Suite products
- Install, configure, and support workstation software, hardware, printers, and phones
- Analyze staff needs, identify vulnerabilities, boost efficiency and accuracy
- Execute system and network administration, design, documentation, implementation, and testing., ensuring components meet needs and work together seamlessly
- Implement applications and software upgrades, as well as performance troubleshooting
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
- Implement and monitor daily backup and recovery procedures
What are we looking for?
- Project management skills with attention to detail
- Process-minded to organize multiple steps into a logical process flow with the ability to identify and close gaps in processes.
- Excellent time management with the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure with frequent interruptions and occasional crisis situations.
- technical knowledge or understanding of the following: Microsoft tools (AD, SCCM, Exchange, SharePoint, MS Teams, Office products), PC equipment and operating systems, mobile devices (tablets and phones), and network printers. Certifications are a plus.
- Experience working with SQL systems.
- Experience with Exact ERP system and Exact Synergy CRM system.
- Familiar with EDI methodologies and ITIL
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree in computer science
- 0-2 years’ experience in IT
- Preferably with well-rounded major such as computer science, information technology or management information systems
- Project management experience preferred
- Professional certifications
- Experience with or knowledge of operating systems; current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance-monitoring tools
International Hotel Supply
International Hotel Supply provides the broadest selection of quality hotel supplies, from bathroom amenities to housekeeping supplies.
Furthermore, we work with many Hotel Groups to develop, design, source and distribute branded products to enhance the Hotel guest experience.
We are devoted building strong relationships with our employees & customers and we are supporting our clients with an established and growing national distribution .